The services cover :
1. Representative Office License from Indonesian Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM)
2. Domicile letter
3. Tax Number (NPWP)
4. Registered Company (TDP)
1. Letter of appointment from the parent company.
2. Power of Attorney to sign the application if the participant is represented by another party.
3. Articles of Association of the parent company and any amendment(s).
4. Copy of valid passport (for foreigner) or copy of identification card number (for Indonesia) who will be proposed as a Representative Executive.
5. Letter of statement concerning the willingness to stay, and only work in the position as the Representative Office Executive without doing other business in Indonesia.
For further information please don’t hestitate to contact us.